Exposure Bracketing - Any updates?

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
Paul

July 15th, 2021, 5:35 pm

@ Foolography team. Are there any updates on Exposure Bracketing please?

Last update I can find on the forum is Jan 2020

It is becoming quite tedious doing exposure bracketing manually, so I'm seriously considering ditching the Unleashed in favour of a CamRanger. Their software allows you to program bracketing by Aperture, Shutter or ISO, that's something I would really be able to use on a regular basis. Please tell me it's not time to go shopping!

Thanks

Paul
Oliver

July 16th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Hi Paul,

To be honest, we have received very few requests for this feature in the last year or so, so we have not given it a very high priority compared to other things we have been working on.

That said, in the meantime we have refactored so much in our firmware, making everything much more modular, that bracketing is now not going to be very difficult to implement. We're working on it!

However, we will need to add quite a bit of UI in both our Apps, and our App guys are swamped at the moment, with a full todo-list. So unfortunately, it will still take a while until the feature is polished and released.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Paul

July 18th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the honest response.

I'll look forward to the update, but in the meantime it looks like I will need to switch to a CamRanger.

Paul
Peter360

August 7th, 2021, 10:33 am

Hi Looks really interesting and close to ordering. HDR is really o
important to me so can you confirm it will be implemented on this product within a not too distant timescale (by Dec?)?