Possibility to lock functions

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
dpfotos

June 30th, 2022, 9:20 pm

I'm a professional interiors photographer and need to do bracketing all the time without touching the camera for assembling pictures in Ps. I love Unleashed for this kind of work!!

But I've discovered a dealbreaker problem for my workflow. A couple of times I accidentally changed the setting of my 5d IV from RAW to JPG using the App during a shooting and as you can imagine, a mistake like this can seriously compromise a working day.

I would like to suggest the following improvement: It would be great to have the possibility to enable/disable or block some functions that I do not need in the settings, or lock/unlock them by holding them for 5 seconds. This way one can only change the necessary parameters and avoid errors.

Thanks for your job!!
Oliver

June 30th, 2022, 9:53 pm

That's an interesting idea, though I must admit, you're the first one to request it.
I'll put it on our Wishlist, and see if we can come up with a simple way of solving this without causing problems for the other 99.9% ;-)
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.