Add or remove photos

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
Drloconstain

December 2nd, 2023, 11:07 pm

Greetings to all, I think it would be good to be able to know what time a timelapse ends after specifying the parameters. Another interesting thing would be to be able to add or remove photos and thus be able to extend or shorten a timelapse or holy grail, and the last thing is More of a question than a suggestion, can the zeapon axis slider be used with unleashed?
Oliver

December 23rd, 2023, 1:11 am

First of all, sorry for the late reply. It's been a very busy month, but I'm doing my best to catch up with everyone before the Christmas break!

We originally designed the "remaining" countdown in the center of the timelapse circle to toggle between elapsed and remaining time. I guess we could implement toggling between remaining time and end time... we'll certainly think about it! Or did you mean instead of "Shooting time" to show "End time" when you're still setting up the timelapse? We do have an empty spot in the timelapse settings, maybe we could add it there...

We're considering making the timelapse settings writeable during a timelapse, so you can modify it without stopping, but are still checking the implications of this... If we do, you'd be able to change number of shots while it's shooting.
That said, I can tell you from personal experience, that while at first I was always calculating the ideal shooting time/number of photos, etc, by now I almost exclusively use our infinite shots setting, so that I never worry about the timelapse ending too early. I can always end a timelapse earlier, if I want to, and am going to pack up my camera and tripod anyway, so I might as well always stop it manually ;-)
But of course there are cases where you want an end time - for example when you set up your camera in a window, and want to go out and leave it unattended.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.