Holy Grail 24h needs a combined algorithm of sunset and sunrise.

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
photojourneyman

April 2nd, 2024, 5:24 am

BorisH wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 3:56 am
Is there a estimated timeline for the implementation of this new way to 'flip' the algorithm automatically?
The 24h algorithm is not available on my cameras (Sony A7III and A7RV), so I can currently only go one direction. As I mostly need both, I am not yet using the unleashed.

Even being able to change the direction of the algorithm without interrupting the timelapse might be a intermediate solution. Just in case that's easier to implement.
Hi Boris, I am curious to know if you have tested unleashed with the A7R5; I have had my unleashed for several weeks Holy Grail is not working for the A7R4 or the A7R3. Most commonly, aperture is ignored in the ISO-AV-TV sequence so it stays locked in the aperture I start with. Other times exposure has severely spiked on sunrise before ramping back down. I have tested it many times with different settings, sunrise and sunset, and have not a single succesful timelapse. I am using it in combination with LRTimelapse so it is easy for me to check the metadata. No response so far to my bug reports. I will be returning my unleashed if I can't get this to work.