Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 10th, 2020, 6:22 pm
I just stumbled over your product. Looks really nice, however in order to migrate from my current remote control (cam ranger) I would need two features:
- Exposure bracket (was mentioned as a request before)
- Focus stacking: Take n pictures and advance/reverse focus by x%. Or take n pictures in a focal range from x to y meters.
Is that feature planned or did I just miss the description? I can't believe this has not been requested before.
- Posts: 604
- Joined: October 9th, 2018, 4:17 pm
Both have been on our wishlist for quite some time now, but haven't been prioritized.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: November 29th, 2020, 3:49 pm
Exposure bracketing is a biggie for landscapes and night Cityscapes.
Optimal would have selectable number of exposures and exposure step size. Requiring the camera to be set to Aperture priority would be fine.
The second part would include adding a timer so that the Exposure bracket would be repeated based on the timer.