Roadmap for the Unleashed and Unleashed App

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
Unfoolishly

July 11th, 2020, 11:07 pm

Hi Foolography Team,

I was wondering if there is a roadmap you could share in the forum, so that we can see "what is cooking" in the Foolography kitchen right now?

I myself have a lot of new ideas what you can do with the Unleashed and Unleashed App, but if it is not being implemented (because of the huge TODO list) within a certain time frame, it may not be worth it to put a lot of energy in it, because it is on the bottom of the TODO list. Maybe it is a good idea to share some of your "what is planned in the next release", also known as: coming up next...

Just an idea.

Greetings,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!
Oliver

July 15th, 2020, 1:31 pm

We've made less than great experiences promising anything before we know we can deliver.
Since our R&D work is mostly venturing into the unknown, so very often, we'll only know that it will work (as expected) when we're (almost) done implementing something. And something something super small, but essential that was planned for 2 weeks, ends up taking 4-5 months! In other words, we can't put any ETAs on our planned features.

Roadmaps without a (realistic) time component are only frustrating for everyone - and will only mean more support emails about "when are you finally... you promised... I'ts been on the roadmap for so and so long... I only bought it because I wanted that feature that's in 2nd position on the roadmap for my vacation...

So no customer is happy, many are frustrated, and we are stressed and have to keep apologising for delays and unmet expectations.

I hope you understand!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Unfoolishly

July 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm

Hi Foolography Team,

I see your point of view about promising features and providing a roadmap. I didn't know customers could be so demanding ;-)
Then it is better not to promise anything before it is actually realized than to break the promised feature delivery time frame.
I understand it can be frustrating sometimes when you want that new feature you promised, but something unexpected keeps showing up messing up that new cool feature. Nobody is pleased when the new cool feature keeps messing up.

Well, you have done a great job so far with the new Unleashed. I hope many new cool features will show up in the near future making the Unleashed and the Unleashed App a wonderful and powerful combination in doing things that would seem impossible without it.

Greetings,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!