Histogram with Image Review

Here you can post all things you think are missing within in the app – we really appreciate your input.
Adv47

November 24th, 2020, 4:37 pm

As a night scape photographer, I'd really like to be able to review the histogram after I've taken a long exposure. This would be extremely valuable to ensure proper exposure of stars, the milky way, etc.

Backlit screens without a histogram can often fool you into thinking your exposure is accurate only to find out you were wrong later. Adding this option to the Unleashed app image review would be a valuable tool.

I have ordered 2 of the N2 versions; 1 for a Nikon Z6 and 1 for a Nikon Z7 II.
Bas

March 11th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Even better is a live histogram , so you can change settings before pressing the release button
Strela9

March 29th, 2021, 11:35 am

That's actually a great idea, I should start practicing! There's still snow where I live (albeit not for a long time), I'll try tinkering with that both with snow reflecting light from the ground and without it, when it eventually melts in a couple weeks. This way, I'll be ready for my summer trip (it had been a while since I could say that!) to Latvia! I'll be there, initially, to insure some of this real estate in Riga https://tranio.com/latvia/riga/, but I guess I can take some personal time in the evenings, and I've booked three hotel nights with my own funds to spend a couple extra days there after the end of the task...