Minimum 2 Second Interval?

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Oliver

February 22nd, 2021, 12:23 am

Sorry, you'll just need to be patient.
The issue you're talking about is most likely an android app issue. But even without trying to address that, your request won't be possible - the only reason we need to wait for an Android app update is for the Android app to become compatible with all our changes in Firmware. (In other words: I could give you the firmware, but you won't be able to use it with Android until we release an app update.)
That said, we're making good progress on the Android front ;-)
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Unfoolishly

February 22nd, 2021, 1:22 am

Oliver wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 12:23 am
Sorry, you'll just need to be patient.
Small correction: be MORE patient, you mean? ;-)
Oliver wrote: (In other words: I could give you the firmware, but you won't be able to use it with Android until we release an app update.)
That said, we're making good progress on the Android front ;-)
Aha, I see: chicken-egg problem again.
Should I send some coffee packages and red bull cans over, just to speed up the process? With coffee and red bull you can program many more hours in a day ;-)

Greetings,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!
jmlobert

November 22nd, 2021, 11:24 pm

I have the same problem, I wanted to shoot a timelapse wtih 1/4" shutter speed and one shot each second. It doesn't let me choose anything less than 2 seconds to "give it time to process". My camera's internal timelapse option lets me use 0.5 second intervals. How is that an Android issue? And can you give us an estimate when this update will be provided? Thanks
mcastles

January 3rd, 2022, 10:53 pm

jmlobert wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 11:24 pm
I have the same problem, I wanted to shoot a timelapse wtih 1/4" shutter speed and one shot each second. It doesn't let me choose anything less than 2 seconds to "give it time to process". My camera's internal timelapse option lets me use 0.5 second intervals. How is that an Android issue? And can you give us an estimate when this update will be provided? Thanks
Was hoping the latest update would have corrected this issue, but after the update there is still a minimum limit of 2 seconds. Really like the device, but because of the limit do not use it that much and default to a external intervelometer to use a 1 sec interval.