yesterday I had an issue with shooting Holy Grail sunrise's timelapse. I started with the following settings @ 07:21 AM (sunrise was planned for 08:02 AM):
Camera settings: 5s, F4, ISO 3200 (6 stop ND filter)
- Algo: LRT+ up
- Night: 5 4.0 3200
- Day: 4 22 100
- Interval 8s, duration 2.6h
Everything went well up to 07:44 AM, the expo ramped to 5s, F10, ISO 100. Then it stopped ramping and most shots where blown out.
- Nikon D700
- Unelashed N1 firmware A 2.1.1, B 2.1.2, C 2.0.0
- App Version 2.0.1 on iPod touch (MKJ02BT/A) iOS 12.5.3
- My camera clock was not accurate, Daylight Saving option was on so the camera had +1h
- I'm not sure the GPS was fixed on the iPod when I started the sequence
Is there a way for me to detect the problem during the sequence and avoid it?
Thanks in advance for the support