Read-only

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
timelapsefrank

March 14th, 2022, 7:09 pm

Just got my Unleashed for my Z6 and it does not work. NOT VERY HAPPY!!! I have part that are greyed out other parts say read-only. It does not show the camera settings I have on the Z6. It is paired. WHATS THE PROBLEM???
timelapsefrank

March 14th, 2022, 7:20 pm

focus mode is read-only. Unleashed is initializing . wait a lit bit WHY DO I GET THIS !!!
timelapsefrank

March 14th, 2022, 8:36 pm

Just got the Unleashed and it will not allow me to shoot RAW with my Nikon Z6?? why?? it keeps saying that i have HDR set. I DO NOT have this set! Do i have a problem unleashed unit?? as I seem to have issue with trying to set timelapse and autoramp. Should I send this back/
Oliver

March 14th, 2022, 10:05 pm

Hi,
I merged your posts and moved to a better suited forum ;-) I hope you don't mind. A

What you describe is all related, and was fixed in the last firmware update. Did you update your app and firmware?
Are you on iOS or Android?

You can also try deleting the app and reinstalling it, should the issue persist.

We have another update coming out soon, with even more fixes that might be related. It's planned for the end of the week, if nothing comes up.
For the time being, you could try to use the Unleashed without the USB cable, the bugs we're fixing right now are all in the USB communication.

I hope that helps!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
QASensei

October 5th, 2022, 4:09 am

I am getting this same HDR is on Error Message in the latest Firmware Update with an Unleashed '18. Firmware A 2.2.4 B 2.2.1 C 2.2.0. I am also seeing multiple other failures, like in Timelapse it only will take the initial image. It will count all other intervals as having been completed, but only the first image is all that is ever captured.
Additionally, getting severe battery drain and the unit will NOT work without the cord - on my Nikon Z7. The Firmware for all components, Camera, Lens, iOS App, and Unleashed 18 are updated with the latest versions of each. I have several other errors and extensive notes regarding testing results if you are interested.