selecting 'size' for picture Quality [solved]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
nikori

October 23rd, 2018, 10:11 pm

Hi,

the slider for 'size' (L, M, or S) works fine for all qualities except for RAW. The camera itself offers two 'size' setting for RAW: 12-bit and 14-bit color bits for RAW.

The App does not provide an option for altering this setting. Is this as designed?

A bit confusing in the beginning: If I select the quality RAW, the icon for the seleted quality shows a 'size-letter' (L, M or S).

Also a bit confusing: If I sellect RAW, sometimes the slider for size is grayed out, sometimes not. If I first select another quality for example 'basic' and then switch to RAW, the slider for size can be used and the 'size-letter' in the icon for the seleted quality can be changed.

If you could change this and always gray out the 'size' for RAW, it would improve your very good product!

Kind regards.

Nikon D750, Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1, Photo Mode of the APP 0.9.2
Andy

October 29th, 2018, 3:10 pm

Hi nikori,

Indeed the Unleashed does not support switching between RAW 12- and 14-bit qualities. We may support it in the future but it is not planned at the moment.

We will look into the size problem. Thanks for reporting it!
Andy
Firmware developer at Foolography
nikori

January 1st, 2019, 3:47 pm

Hi Andy,

thank you for the clarification regarding RAW 12- and 14-bit qualities.

The other issue seems still waiting for correction: for the quality selection the right slider seems to accept 'tapping'. But sliding or tapping: the value selected with the slider is not always synchronized with the 'M, L or S' display in the quality icon.

Kind Regards.

Nikon D750, Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1, Photo Modus der APP 0.9.6, UNLEASHED N2 Version 1.0-1.0-1.1
Oliver

January 2nd, 2019, 9:00 pm

:-) I guess that answers my question in the other thread.

could you send us a screen recording by any chance?
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.