18 stopped working since update

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
AndyWash

October 27th, 2022, 7:58 pm

Hi, I have an 18 & it was working fine attached to my Nikon Z6ii. However ever since the update none of the functions show as being available. I can only use it as a remote trigger. How do I fix this?? I have found if I unplug the USB C from the camera most of the functionality comes back. Why is that? What am I missing out on not having that plugged in?
Oliver

October 27th, 2022, 9:30 pm

Hi Andy,

sorry for the trouble.
As you can imagine, this is not by design - something seems to have gone wrong. Without a bit more info, it's very hard to tell you what might be the root cause.

you can click yourself through the questions in our contact form, maybe it will help solve your issues.
If not, please include as much of the info that's asked of you there, either as an email or post them here. Firmware versions, App versions, USB cable plugged in or not, etc

Thanks already
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.