Problem with Fuji X-H1/H2

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Stografie

September 27th, 2023, 8:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I also have a problem with the Unleashed'22 and my Fuji's.
X-H1, it works, but I can't adjust the aperture in any setting in the app.The settings I've made keep jumping back; is on 10, wants to set to 5.6, but jumps back to 10.

X-H2; here I can adjust everything and everything looks really good, but when I release the shutter, one picture is taken, than the camera gets stuck. All further releases are no longer made. The only thing that helps is switching off and removing the Unleashed. Since the LED on the camera flashes red/green, it seems to be doing something, but it no longer reacts to the app/Unleashed.
Is there any idea about this?

Ich habe auch ein Problem mit dem Unleashed'22 und meinen Fuji's.
X-H1, es funktioniert, aber ich kann in keiner Einstellung die Blende in der App verstellen.Die getätigten Einstellungen springen immer wieder zurück; steht auf 10, möchte auf 5,6 stellen, springt aber wieder zurück auf 10

X-H2; hier kann ich alles verstellen und alles sieht richtig gut aus, aber wenn ich auslöse, wird ein Bild geschossen, dann bleibt die Kamera hängen. Alle weiteren Auslösungn werden nicht mehr getätigt. Es hilft nur ein Ausschalten und entferne vom Unleashed. Da bei der Kamera die LED rot/grün blinkt, macht Sie scheinbar was, aber sie reagiert nicht mehr auf die App/Unleashed.
Gibt es irgendeine Idee dazu?

Danke und Gruß
Norman