Unleashed 22' Holy grail not working with Sony A7RV [solved with FW 3.0.1]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
lkunl

October 2nd, 2023, 12:38 pm

I just received Unleashed 22. First time that i connect it warning about firmware update. So i update firmware 2.xx it to firmware A, B, C 3.0.0.
I install Unleashed in my Sony A7RV to test. It working on every menu Photo, Video, Timelapse and Bracket except Holy Grail menu that not working properly.
No matter i choose Algorithm, Ramping order or any interval. The Unleashed will start timelapse but not change shutter speed, F or ISO as light changing.
I can only change exposer if i change "Adjust" manually. I try to change My A7RV quality setting to RAW+ JPG small or only JPG and change camera menu to send JPG small to connect device but Holy Grail still not working. I connect it with Unleashed app 3.0.1 on my Iphone 8+.

Any comments and suggestion will be appreciated. Please fix this bug.
Last edited by lkunl on October 20th, 2023, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BorisH

October 2nd, 2023, 7:08 pm

I have the exact same problem with the unleashed'22 that I just received on my Sony A7III (not R)
My camera is a A7III (firmware 3.10, rather than 4.10), firmware of the unleashed and the app software are both up to date.
Android 13, up to date.

Camera (!) crashes and resets whenever I don't set it to save jpegs, but only raw.

When I do save jpegs, the timelapse takes pictures, but the ramping does not work. The entire timelapse is taken at the initial settings.
Is there another update planned for this?
lkunl

October 20th, 2023, 9:07 pm

I just try new FW 3.0.1. This issue Fixed now. Holy grail working correctly with my Sony A7RV now.
Thank you for quick respond to firmware update to fix the issue.