Fujifilm xt-2 algorithm selection [Solved with RAW+JPG]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
davprim

October 30th, 2023, 5:51 pm

Hello,
I'm testing my new Unleashed, but in Holy Grail I can't select an algorithm. The only voice is none. my camera is set up all in manual. thank you.
Last edited by davprim on November 2nd, 2023, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver

October 31st, 2023, 11:34 am

Hi,

We recently made some important updates for Fujifilm, so please make sure your firmware is up to date.
Whenever there's a Firmware update available, you'll see a red notification badge on the menu icon in the bottom left corner of the app. Follow this notification badge through the app to get to the firmware update screen.
App menu (bottom left) → Unleashed with gear icon (bottom left) → tap on your Unleashed (near top ) → tap "Firmware"
Scroll down and tap "Install Update". With the Unleashed M, you need to keep the camera awake, so that the Unleashed stays powered during the entire update. To keep the camera from entering standby, half-press the cameras's shutterbutton continuously or regularly until the update is done. This only takes a little over a minute.

Then, please set your camera to Raw+JPG. There are some issues with just RAW on Fujifilm cameras that we could not work around, but using raw+JPG should give you some options for the Algorithm

I hope that helps!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
davprim

October 31st, 2023, 11:48 am

Hello Oliver,
my firmware is up to date . With raw+jpg I can select the lrt algorithms.

Thank you!