Can"t start Holy Grail, says intervalomter is already running [Solved]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Escher303

October 31st, 2023, 8:11 am

Canon 90d, Moto G8 Android phone, Android version 11, latest app version, latest firmware.

Trying to test Holy grail. App won't let me start an HG sequence as it states the intervalometer is already running but I cannot start or stop it. Start/stop icon is the play/pause one. It doesn't respond. I can change HG parameters but nothing else. Camera responds to taking a photo in photo mode.

Tried restarting app, disconnecting and reconnecting unleashed, restart camera, repair Bluetooth.

Any ideas? Is there a way to reset the Unleashed?

[Image]
Escher303

October 31st, 2023, 1:54 pm

Okay - I worked this out. The intervalometer was running under Timelapse, which prevented me doing anything in Holygrail, going to Timelapse and stopping it gave control back. I didn't work this out from the error messages which just said "Intervalometer is running" which I assumed was the HG one not the TL one and didn't lead me easily to the issue, however not a bug.

Leaving this up in case someone else encounters same issue. Feel free to delete or move.
Oliver

October 31st, 2023, 3:59 pm

Glad you worked it out.
We're still improving those errors. Hopefully it will be less confusing in the future.

FYI: if your Unleashed ever does get stuck in a similar state, you can always factory reset your Unleashed here:
App menu → Unleashed with gear icon (bottom left) → your Unleashed (near top)→ Settings. All the way at the bottom you'll find the Factory Reset button.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.