Fuji X-T1 freezing after first picture [solved with FW A3.1.2]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
marnold

November 12th, 2023, 5:56 am

After the first shot (no picture is transferred to the phone though) it is no longer possible to press the app shutter button again until I cycle the camera power

Fuji X-T1 Firmware 5.52 (latest)
Unleashed app 3.0.1 (4688), iOS 17.0.3
Unleashed M Firmware A 3.1.1, B 3.1.0, C 3.1.0
Oliver

November 12th, 2023, 11:55 am

Hi,

Hmm, this is really odd. we fixed this issue for most Fuji cameras, only the latest ones are still exhibiting similar issues...
Are you shooting just Raw? do you see the same behaviour when shooting raw+jpg, or just jpg? One card slot or both? if just one, slot 1 or slot 2?
Could you send us a video where we can see the app and camera? Maybe we can spot something that will lead us in the right direction.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
marnold

November 12th, 2023, 12:49 pm

I only tried shooting jpg and raw+jpg. And X-T1 has only one SD card slot.

Here is the video: https://fullscreen-bug.storage.yandexcl ... 665352.MP4
Oliver

November 13th, 2023, 11:23 am

Perfect, thanks for the video, I saw exactly what I was looking for: The shutterbutton in the app remains in the pressed state (or at least half-press), that means we have to dig into that part of our code to find a solution. We'll look into it in the next few days (we still have a full todo-list though!)

Fuji dropped support for the X-T1 from their SDK a long time ago, as it does behave differently than all the cameras following the X-T1, but I remember we did have it working for all at the start. It could however be that we added some changes later on where we did not take the specialities of the X-T1 into account. Hopefully it's some thing we can easily fix again.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
marnold

November 30th, 2023, 6:05 am

The latest firmware fixed it, thanks a lot!

It is a bit unclear whether the app should show an image in the bottom half of the screen after I press the shutter. Right now it doesn't