Fujifilm XH-2 and FFX100s - No interval setting avalible [solved: change arrows once]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
KAZK

December 11th, 2023, 11:00 am

2023-12-11 Unleashed.11.jpg
2023-12-11 Unleashed.11.jpg (34.68 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
No matter what I do, the interval setting is not available on both my XH-2 and GFX100s.
I only have the choice between "Time & Int; = Shots" and "Int. & Shots = Time", but I cannot adjust the interval value, which remains stuck at 10s.
I think I've tried everything, even a factory reset, is it a bug, or did I set something wrong?
Oliver

December 15th, 2023, 9:57 pm

To get those choices in the picker, you tapped on the arrows to the right of the interval cell.
You need to tap on the (currently red) Interval cell to be able to change it!
It's red because Interval is shorter than shutterspeed. You could try changing shutterspeed to be 8s, then it would no longer be red. Are you able to change interval then?

I'll make sure our Android team checks this out - I do see another bug in your screenshot: the bottom arrow is incorrect, so maybe something else went wrong when they last worked on this.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
BorisH

December 15th, 2023, 10:56 pm

I have the same problem on the Sony A7III.
Even when the shutter time is less than the interval (for me, this is stuck on 30s), I can not tap it to change it.
So yes, this seems to be an app issue.

This is true in both the timelapse and the holy grail settings. In neither I can change the interval.
Guess I'll wait for the next firmware update to actually use it.

Edit: I found the solution. I needed to click on the LOWEER of the two arrows shown. That let me disable the playback time. Now I can change the interval.
Oliver

December 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pm

I just added this to our "Known bugs" list

- Sometimes, after the upgrade to 3.1.0, the timelapse arrows might be in a weird state that shouldn't be allowed.
- This only happens if you had changed these to a specific value before updating, and the new version loaded this previously set value, but interpreted it differently. This is already fixed in the next update, but if you encounter it, simply change both arrows to another value, then back to what you want, and it will be solved.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
AMO

December 29th, 2023, 11:40 pm

BorisH wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 10:56 pm
I have the same problem on the Sony A7III.
Even when the shutter time is less than the interval (for me, this is stuck on 30s), I can not tap it to change it.
So yes, this seems to be an app issue.

This is true in both the timelapse and the holy grail settings. In neither I can change the interval.
Guess I'll wait for the next firmware update to actually use it.

Edit: I found the solution. I needed to click on the LOWEER of the two arrows shown. That let me disable the playback time. Now I can change the interval.
Clicking to the arrows and selecting another type of calculation helped me too... Thanks...
KAZK

January 3rd, 2024, 12:20 pm

Sorry to reply after so much time, but thanks to all of you, you've helped me to solve the problem :)