Algorithm choices disappeared

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
JoeB

December 18th, 2023, 11:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I just did a firmware update and now I only have EV smoothing as my only algorithm choice. All the others are no longer there. Any thoughts on whether this is purposeful or a bug? I'm setting up to do a night to day.
Oliver

December 22nd, 2023, 5:07 pm

Hi Joe,

This is very unlikely to be due to the Firmware update, but rather due to the USB cable not being connected on an Unleashed N1 or N2, or no SD card being in the camera on pretty much any camera, could that be?
The LRT Algorithms need to be able to get images from the camera. Most require the SD card for that, and all require a USB connection. The Unleashed M doesn't work at all without USB, but the N1 and N2 work well without USB but don't have access to images.

If that doesn't help, please specify which camera you're using, which firmware you're on, and any other details so we can look into it.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.