Holy grail x-t4

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
ettdromspel

January 9th, 2024, 8:02 pm

Hello everybody! I have two problems with the unleashed 22 (M) and my fuji x-t4. The first is that when I choose all the holy grail settings I can’t select the auto ramp algorithm… there are no algorithms selectable… only off…
The other problem is in focus ramping: the app sees that the camera is in manual focus when in reality it is in autofocus and the app sees that the camera is in autofocus when in reality it is in manual focus…
Thanks in advance
ettdromspel

January 11th, 2024, 8:08 am

I’ve also openede a support ticket but no one is answering. No one is answering me here. Can someone answer me?
Tim

January 11th, 2024, 3:58 pm

Hello ettdromspel,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your report!

1) On Fuji, we can only support image-based exposure ramping algorithms because no EV-meter information is available to us. If no algorithm is selectable from within the Holy Grail screen, please check if you have inserted an SD card and the quality settings include JPEG (JPEG or RAW+JPEG) so the luminance can be determined after each shot.

2) You are correct, the error message for the focus mode during focus bracketing is inverted on Fuji cameras. This is due to different cameras requiring either autofocus or manual focus modes to drive focus externally. The MF/AF mixup purely a visual bug and will be fixed in one of the next firmware updates.

Hope that helps and have a nice day