Not lighting up

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
chacabuco74

January 12th, 2024, 6:12 pm

Hi
I am using the Unleashed 2022 with a gfx100. I set it up a few weeks ago, and everything was working fine. I unplugged it for a while, and now, when I plug it back in, it doesn't light up at all. Not discoverable by the app either. Any ideas?
Thanks
Oliver

January 15th, 2024, 11:36 am

Could it be that you have managed to insert the cable into the Unleashed the wrong way round? There is a slot and key that should stop you from doing so, but because the casing is plastic, it’s possible to overcome this. But don't worry: we designed it so that even if you do manage, it won’t break anything - it just won’t work.
The LED won't light up, the Unleashed M won't get any power so it won't show up during pairing.
If you're looking at the front of the Unleashed, with the logo toward you, and the Unleashed in its regular, upright orientation, the socket will be at the top.
On the Unleashed M, plug the cable into the the Unleahsed so that the cable points toward the right, ie toward the back of the camera.

I hope that's all!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.