Unleashed does not trigger timelapse in bulb mode [solved with FW C3.3.1]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
pazoulay

February 14th, 2024, 12:03 pm

Hi Oliver, this is great news!

Looking forward to the firmware update. I did manage to reconnect everything (but would be great to have a guide that spells things out from beginning to end) as you saw from the video I posted on the other thread.

Regards,

Pierre
pazoulay

February 19th, 2024, 3:38 pm

Oliver, might you know when we can expect the firmware update?
Regards,
Pierre
Oliver

February 20th, 2024, 2:19 am

We just published it!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
pazoulay

February 21st, 2024, 1:04 am

Oliver, I want to confirm that the latest firmware update solves the issue. I am thrilled. Hoping for some clear nights to test on real stars as opposed to my home office.
I have a follow-up question.

The timelapse mode gives some weird and uninformative indication of the time remaining (or at least it does not make intuitive sense, but I am willing to have my intuition changed).

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bpasgoyx ... yvdix&dl=0

In the example above, I had set a series of three shots of 40 seconds each, with a 42 second interval. So the whole thing should take 42+42+40=124 seconds (2 minutes and 4 seconds).

The time indicated for the whole sequence is 2:00+m. Not sure what m means (minutes?) but that seems close enough. But during the last shot, instead of saying 40 seconds left and then counting down to 0, it just says "0+y remaining." What is y?

Anyway, it's not a big problem and certainly is not hampering usability of the device. But I would love to understand better.

Thanks again!

Best,

Pierre