Nikon Z6ii battery drained in 5 hours

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Keltyinnty

April 4th, 2024, 7:24 am

On holidays and I walked around for 5 hours with camera on for the gps, I took 141 photos and the camera battery was full drained.

Is there an LED code chart? What is the blue on then a red for a second then back to blue meaning?

I have the USB for gallery reviews but it downloads at the start Of the day but it then seams to hang and not update
So I’m thinking it trying to download continuously draining the battery.

Today I’ll not use the USB and see if I can get a full day
birnaofthenorth

April 5th, 2024, 12:15 am

Unfortunately, battery draining is a remaining bug that affects Nikons (other brands too?) and not adequately squished by the Foolography team. If there is any consolation, I have experienced my Zf and Z fc being complete drained of power in just a couple of hours -- even with the camera being switched off all the time. The Z5 and Z6 usually are better, yet drainage occasionally occur also for these models. Why? No idea.

LED blinking blue-red-blue means the Unleashed has not acquired a sufficient GPS signal.