Error 70 on Canon EOS 60D [edit: + 550D] [solved]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Oliver

December 11th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Hi Tim,
no, you don't need to update the Camera's firmware.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Arvi89

December 12th, 2018, 12:48 am

Why didn't I get an answer to my email to participate to the beta? Still no time-line for the real update and I'd like to uset device.
(and again, we shouldn't have to wait to make a build with other features for a bug that big)
Oliver

December 12th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Hi Arvi,

you'll get an invitation as soon as we start the Android Beta. Definitely still this week.
If you have access to an iOS device to do the firmware update with, I can invite you to the iOS Beta right now - after the firmware update, you can continue using your currently installed android app with the Unleashed with the new firmware.
Oliver

December 15th, 2018, 8:56 pm

Android Beta is out as well - those of you that registered just need to go to the Play Store and download the latest app version!

It seems we broke GPS capability (in the app, not firmware), we will push a fix for this early next week!
Oliver

December 21st, 2018, 10:24 pm

A new Android app (non-beta, but without the firmware update) is out, and so is a new Android Beta app (including firmware).

GPS was fixed, and some other stuff too. Firmware does not need to be updated again!

Enjoy your Unleasheds over the holidays!
Phonix91

December 23rd, 2018, 4:34 am

Hi Oliver,

I applied for access to the Android beta and received an email advising I had been added to the beta group, but when I tried to download the beta version of the app, I still only get the non beta. I sent you an email advising of this a week ago now and haven't had any response. Could your please check you have added the correct account name?

Brett
Oliver

January 2nd, 2019, 8:45 pm

Hi Brett,

I just sent you another email. Sorry I missed your last one.
Your email is entered correctly as far as I can tell.

I hope you get it to work!