C2 not working on Canon 5D Mark II [solved]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
square

January 28th, 2019, 1:38 pm

?
dixter

January 30th, 2019, 6:12 am

Is there any update on progress with the 5D MKII issues...
Oliver

January 30th, 2019, 2:53 pm

The issue is fixed, the app update that includes the firmware is already available in our Beta program, and will be released to the general public in just a few days, hopefully by the end of this week.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
robjasey

February 7th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Oliver wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:53 pm
The issue is fixed, the app update that includes the firmware is already available in our Beta program, and will be released to the general public in just a few days, hopefully by the end of this week.
I have both a 5D Mark II and a 550D so Unleashed does not work with either camera. I assume that this release when it is available will fix it for both cameras. However I do not see a mechanism for releasing firmware updates. How will this be accomplished? The IOS app for example does not seem to have a section for firmware updates.
Thanks
Oliver

February 7th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Hi robjasey,

We're releasing an app update which includes the firmware, and of course the firmware update capability along with it.
The app is already submitted for review, and we hope it will be approved before the weekend!

and yes, the Unleashed will work with both your cameras after the update!
Sorry it has taken this long!

Oliver
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.