Update of GPS and firmware does not work

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Oliver

December 27th, 2020, 12:22 am

Hi BeST,

sorry you haven't heard from me via the support email. I put that off after seeing that Andy is supporting you here.

We're still looking into the issue, and I might just have found a cause for it. Now we still need to figure out if there's a way to fix it remotely, or if we'll need to have the device sent in for repair.

The good news is that the Firmware is currently up to date and will continue to work at least until we release the next major update, which will still take a few weeks.

Christmas greetings from Berlin!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
BeST

December 30th, 2020, 4:47 pm

I have now also received the small connection cable and can control the exposure values in the app. I noticed that I only have a few seconds until the app goes inactive and then only the trigger works.
I suspect it is due to the camera's exposure meter, because when I lightly tap the shutter button on the camera again and so activate the exposure meter, the app switches back to active too and I can change the values - again only for a few seconds.

Should that be so and how can I wake up the camera via the app?
I would not like to set the exposure meter on the camera longer, as this consumes energy unnecessarily.

Image Image
BeST

January 18th, 2021, 8:12 pm

I really don't want to be a nuisance or spread a bad mood, but since post # 6 from last year I haven't received any information here or by email for three weeks.

To clarify, I therefore take the liberty of asking again whether this should be so that the app no longer allows changing on settings when the camera's exposure meter becomes inactive. I then have to press the trigger on the app so that I can change one value at a time.

Should that be so?

I understood that the non-working firmware update does not have to worry me.
Oliver

February 6th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Hi BeST,

sorry, I somehow missed your last posts.
I don't know if you saw the post about the bad USB-C cables - it seems you got one too.
We'll need to replace the cable, and will just send you a new Unleashed N2.

Could you please send an email to support@foolography.com to confirm your shipping address hasn't changed? If you can paste a link to this thread in the email that would be great!

Sorry again for the issues and late replies.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.