Unleashed Not Displaying Photos on iPhone with Nikon Z6

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
pbrmac

December 29th, 2020, 9:22 pm

I received my Unleashed N2 this week. Everything is working wonderfully except I can't display photos on my iPhone. The cable is plugged in properly. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have watch the video tutorial on Youtube and I know the USB port on my Nikon is working properly. Thank you.
Oliver

December 30th, 2020, 10:36 am

Hi pbrmac,

sorry for the trouble. when you tap on the Metering setting, do you get an error message such as "USB not Active? If so, could you try plugging the USB-C plug into the camera the other way round? It shouldn't matter, but would be worth a try!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
TuckersPics

December 31st, 2020, 1:17 am

Oliver wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 10:36 am
Hi pbrmac,

sorry for the trouble. when you tap on the Metering setting, do you get an error message such as "USB not Active? If so, could you try plugging the USB-C plug into the camera the other way round? It shouldn't matter, but would be worth a try!
I have the same problem with my D780 and I have tried plugging in the USB-C cable the other way round, it doesn't work.
Oliver

December 31st, 2020, 11:52 am

Hey - I'm sorry to say that you could be affected by this:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=917
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
pbrmac

December 31st, 2020, 6:36 pm

When I reinserted the USB cable in the opposite direction nothing happened. When I press the grayed out Metering button on my iPhone this message is displayed "metering in not available. USB is not active". My order number was #14467. Thank you - Peter