Problem with Counter

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
AndreFlaggers

January 13th, 2021, 9:03 am

I'm just taking my first timelapse recording. Why does the counter stop at 12 photos, for example, if the app was once in the background?
Andy

January 13th, 2021, 9:50 am

Are you on iOS or Android? Does it always get stuck on 12 photos? Or does it get stuck whenever you close the app? Does the Unleashed keep taking photos?
Andy
Firmware developer at Foolography
AndreFlaggers

January 13th, 2021, 10:13 am

I am using Android. It doesn't always get stuck at 12 photos. There are now 499 displayed. I have the feeling that the counter updates itself with a very long delay. The camera continues to take pictures. It is working. I am afraid of closing the app completely.
Andy

January 13th, 2021, 12:00 pm

It sounds like a bug. A displaying bug to be specific. The Unleashed has a mind of its own and it works independently of the app, you shouldn't be afraid of closing the app.

When you close or kill the app, the Unleashed will continue to take as many pictures as you have set it up initially. When you reopen the app, the Unleashed should tell the app about the progress of the timelapse. It seems that there is something wrong going on with this step. I'll make a ticket for our Android devs.
Andy
Firmware developer at Foolography