AutoRamp - Canon R5 settings not adjusting

Let's help each other to become better photographers and videographers. Tips and tricks for better photos, videos, timelapse etc. are welcome.
tzum57

April 12th, 2022, 10:55 pm

I am new to this and seem to have an issue with Auto ramp changing the settings on my Canon R5.
I go thru the settings and it starts and triggers and takes pictures as asked however as the scene changes the settings do not adjust for Aperture, ISO, or Shutter speed as I would expect. I am certain I am overlooking something. Any settings you think I could have incorrect could you kindly point me in the direction of things to make sure I have the camera setup properly to allow the Autoramp to have full control over my camera.
Thank You
Terry
Oliver

May 27th, 2022, 9:52 pm

Hi Terry,

I'm really sorry that I missed this this Question.

We issued a couple of firmware updates with several fixes regarding Canon and Autoramping. I hope the issues you had in April are covered by these fixes too. There's another update coming in the next couple of days.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Jedfromnz

June 2nd, 2022, 3:03 am

I’d also add that try using Raw+small JPEG just in case as that’s what my uses and his R5 works great with the unleashed 🤙