Holy Grail not working as expected [solved with FLEX interval]

Let's help each other to become better photographers and videographers. Tips and tricks for better photos, videos, timelapse etc. are welcome.
JoeB

December 23rd, 2023, 3:15 am

I would retract your claims that the Unleashed is for holy grail. It’s not. In cn only do to about the end of a sunset. Not day into night for astro since you hve to live with 25-30 second intervals during the day in order for the night sky scene to be exposed properly. The fact that you do not have incremental intervals, say, 10 seconds during the day to 30 seconds at night, makes the unit useless. I can do everything your system can do easily without the Unleashed. It’s not in my ineffective gadget junk drawer.
Oliver

December 23rd, 2023, 12:00 pm

Hi Joe,

I've split this post from the reviews, as that thread is only for adding links to reviews, not posting about problems you might have with the product.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but we as well as a lot of customers will disagree with you! Great results have been achieved by many!

We definitely need to update our Documentation and tutorials, as it seems you have missed a great new feature introduced with the Unleashed 22!
If you set the interval to FLEX with 5 seconds, then you'll have a 5 second interval during the day, and as the shutterspeed increases beyond 5 seconds, the interval will be extended flexibly up to 30s or a little more.

We're also working on some cool new options here, which I don't want to spoiler yet. But I believe FLEX interval is exactly what you're looking for!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
JoeB

December 26th, 2023, 3:57 pm

I will def give that a shot. I am going remote so I need to try this functionality well in advance. I will post honest feedback here. To be honest, a manual could resolve a lot. Searching the Internet is tough to find specifically what we're in need of. But appreciate the feedback.