Do you have instructions on how to setup Holy Grail mode for Nikon D850

Let's help each other to become better photographers and videographers. Tips and tricks for better photos, videos, timelapse etc. are welcome.
joenj07087

January 21st, 2024, 11:43 pm

I tried to follow the instructions available but they don't seem to be enough to get this working for me, is there specific Documentation I can get to set a Holy Grail timelapse with my Nikon D850 ? and I mean step by step instructions, not general loose info?
Oliver

February 1st, 2024, 12:06 pm

Hi

Most info from this video is still relevant:
https://www.foolography.com/faqs/how-to ... imelapses/

We have made improvements to the user interface, especially for the day and night limits, as well as added options for various ways to set the interval and shooting time, but the functionality is still valid.
What's also new is that you're now able to change the Ramping order, if you're not happy with the default setting. And then we have also added a Flexible interval option, so you can start with a shorter interval, such as 5s, but let the Unleashed extend that flexibly as it gets darker, so you can go all the way to 30s exposures for Milky Way/Night sky shots!

We're still working on new tutorials, but unfortunately, it's taking much longer than expected.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Oliver

February 1st, 2024, 12:07 pm

I've also moved this topic to the Tips & Tricks forum, as it's not a bug/issue.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.