New firmware update, when?

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
Unfoolishly

January 21st, 2021, 6:22 pm

Hi Oliver, Andy and the rest of Foolography,

When do we get a new firmware release for Android? It has been over 9 months since the last updated firmware release.

2020-04-17 A1.4.5 B1.4.9 C1.4.0
https://www.foolography.com/products/un ... /firmware/

New App update with latest firmware for Android hasn't shown up yet in Google Playstore...

Could you also post a buglist with fixes per release update, so I know which bugs have been squashed and which have not (yet) been squashed?
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!
Andy

January 25th, 2021, 4:43 pm

2.0.0 beta was released last Friday. We are fleshing out the remaining bugs and doing extensive firmware and app testing before doing a proper production-ready release.

Beta for Android hasn't been released because the app is undergoing a major refactor (no new features, just refactoring). I don't know the details about this but from what I can see in our internal communication channels, big strides are being made every day :)
Andy
Firmware developer at Foolography
Unfoolishly

January 25th, 2021, 9:40 pm

Andy wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 4:43 pm
2.0.0 beta was released last Friday. We are fleshing out the remaining bugs and doing extensive firmware and app testing before doing a proper production-ready release.

Beta for Android hasn't been released because the app is undergoing a major refactor (no new features, just refactoring). I don't know the details about this but from what I can see in our internal communication channels, big strides are being made every day :)
Hi Andy,
Thanks for the feedback.
So, you are finally loading up the Big Guns at Foolography? That is about time! I am making myself ready for some inbounds coming my way from Berlin in a few months. Just kidding ;-)
I am eagerly waiting to get my hands on the new App and firmware and give it a great shake to see if you guys (and girls) really took my advise and criticism seriously. Don't you dare to disappoint me! *wink* *wink*

Keep it up! I really hope you surprise me with some really cool features and the requested fixes.

Take care and greetings from The Netherlands,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!