Delivery Dates

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
rakader

February 2nd, 2019, 12:27 am

Dear people,
for 2 years now I have been waiting for the Unleashed and see one by one that the delivery dates are not kept. Pre-Order I do not do at all with such behavior, which is still nicely described as "sewn on edge". You can surely understand that. Nevertheless your product is of course more than innovative and sexy. I would like it. Without bugs.

Recently the 2nd delivery was promised before Christmas. Then it was January. And January is now also over. So hand on heart: Can you name a resilient delivery date?

And surely you have already considered to offer another payment method. E.g. when the Unleashed are in your office and can be shipped immediately.

Thank you for all further information.

By the way, does the quick shot with GPS work now?

Radulph
Oliver

February 7th, 2019, 11:40 pm

Hi Radulph,

We're really sorry for all the delays - we understand your dismay - it's extremely frustrating for us not to be able to deliver on the expected dates, and keep having to postpone shipping dates - trust us: we're doing everything we can to get them to you as early as possible!

The second batch of Unleasheds is now at the company doing the final production step: ultrasonic welding of the casings. When this is done, all we need to do is pack and ship the pre-orders.
Unfortunately, this company could not yet give us a definite date when they will be finished, so we cannot give you one either. They know of the urgency, but will have to find a timeslot where they can squeeze us in between regular production runs and so could not promise a delivery date. We expect to hear back from then any day now.

We will update you as soon as we know more.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.