Response time

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
Rotaluclac

October 27th, 2023, 10:40 pm

Ich werde hier meine Hilfsfrage vom 8.10.2023 (im Support Form gestellt) nicht wiederholen um Euch keine doppelte Arbeit zu geben - aber wie lange ist Eure Response Time ungefähr?

Ohne Eure Hilfe kann ich meine Kamera nur sehr beschränkt bedienen.

Gruss,
Erick
Oliver

October 28th, 2023, 12:17 am

Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience! I thought I had replied already. I did now! Your issue should be fixed!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Rotaluclac

October 28th, 2023, 12:20 pm

I filled out the Support Form in English, and you replied in German. Now I asked a question in this Community Forum in German, and you replied in English...

Ich schlage vor, mal nach Holländisch zu wechseln. ;-)

Anyway, I updated my Unleashed and I corrected the settings in my camera. Though I think this solves the main problem, I suspect there are still significant issues left. I'll know for sure after I'll have read your updated Getting Started page.

In case there are indeed remaining issues - do you prefer me to reply to your mail, or to ask my questions in this Community Forum?
Oliver

October 28th, 2023, 12:47 pm

Haha, sorry. 🤷‍♂️

support form is ideal, as our email programs show all previous mails in a thread, together with all the important info like Phone, camera model, Firmware version, etc, things we have already asked you to try, etc.
If you started a request with the support-form/email, continue via email, so we have all previous communication in one place.
If there's already a thread with the same issue here on the commmunity, add a post with your details, and continue the conversation here.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Rotaluclac

November 14th, 2023, 4:28 pm

Hi Oliver,

Did you receive my email from 2023-11-05 21:22?

It's no problem if you need some time, but given my previous experience as described above, I would at least like a confirmation of receipt.

Kind regards,

Erick
Rotaluclac

December 14th, 2023, 10:08 pm

I'm gonna ask for a refund. I will send an email this weekend. This time, please do respond.

I did a complete reset of my camera to factory settings.

Then I carefully followed the steps on your Getting Started page.

My camera has the latest firmware version.
My Unleashed has the latest firmware versions.
My app is on the latest version.

Still, the Unleashed is unusable. Sometimes, the camera's memory card becomes corrupted. Other times, the camera becomes completely unresponsive. Often, the Unleashed resets, which takes a long time.

Enough reasons for a refund, I think.

I will mail you. Please do not leave my mail unanswered, as you did the last two times I mailed you.

Erick