Delivery unleashed 22 ???

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
mopperle

November 15th, 2023, 11:51 am

I'm getting very annoyed. Seeing Canon users with far higher baker numbers than me and sitting in Japan, getting their Unleashed. I'm still waiting here in Germany. Usualy I expect the FIFO rule to be used., So wondering what's going on here and will I ever receive my 2 UNLEASHED '22 ??? :(
Regards,
Otto
Lenni

November 15th, 2023, 9:32 pm

Hi,
I'm getting a bit confused as well.
I should be also in the beginning of the list with my two units.
Last update #22 is from the end of September, so there should be some information available for those who have not received their units yet.
Regards
Lenni
Oliver

November 17th, 2023, 10:59 pm

Sorry for the late reply. We're currently answering hundreds of emails, while also shipping out thousands of Unleasheds to our Crowdfunding customers. At the same time, we're doing our best to fix bugs following the first feedback as quick as we can. So as you can imagine that's a litte much for our small team and we're a bit swamped. Thank you for your patience.

We're working on an update that we'll publish next week!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
hennell

November 21st, 2023, 7:00 pm

I appreciate your team might be swamped, but has it occured to you that keeping everyone in the dark means we all reach out instead just swamping you further? I've now made multiple kickstarter posts, and am commenting here, but a kickstarter update more recently then September and I'd not have bothered. How many of these hundreds of emails are asking when things will be shipped? Just post how you're doing. Why are you 'working on an update' for next week? Why not just post what you've put here to two people available for all backers?

Tell us that orders are being shipped, tell us that things are under control and we'll stay patient. Disappear off and only respond to emails and community messages and guess what we'll do - send more emails and community messages.

No need to respond to this, post an update for the masses not just replies to me.
krose59

November 29th, 2023, 12:43 am

I also have been left wondering when, if ever I will get mine. No updates and yet it says this on your opening page "Now in stock. Ships within 1 week" This can't be true if you are not shipping them out to the rest of us first.
mopperle

November 29th, 2023, 2:34 pm

Got the update email today and I'm one of those 280 with bad news.
Only wondering whether it would be possible that I get at least one Unleashed shipped, as my Canon R got a USB-C connector which is not affected as I understood, but only my 6DM2 with the USB-Mini.
Else it would mean to expect shipment somewhen in 2024.
Regards,
Otto
mopperle

December 12th, 2023, 9:31 am

Any answer to my question to get at least one of the units being shipped?
Regards,
Otto
mopperle

December 22nd, 2023, 2:21 pm

Bump
Regards,
Otto
oskar60

December 22nd, 2023, 6:26 pm

Moin,

ich warte ja auch schon seit immer. Ich kann ja verstehen, dass Ihr dinge gerne zusammen verschicken wollt, aber irgendwie ist das unbefriedigend. Ich warte mittlererweile etwas verzweifelt auf meine beiden Nikon Unleashed, die nicht kommen, weil ich noch eins für die alte Canon meines Sohns dazubestellt hatte.
Ich könnt meinetwegen das Porto für die Nachbestellung noch nachberechnen, aber, im Ernst, das wäre eigentlich das Mindeste, dass Ihr die Sendung splittet...
oskar60

January 25th, 2024, 11:22 pm

So, just to ask again, will you be able to deliver my order from 5 Months ago anytime soon?
"(Bestellnummer #45600) (August 26, 2023)"

Cheerss and happy new yeat
Oskar