Need Help With Order

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
mcastles

January 23rd, 2021, 3:42 am

Hello,
I placed an order for Unleashed back on Jan. 8, 2021 and have had no communication related to the order. My card has been charged and while I am excited to get my Unleashed unit, afraid that there may be an issue. I have tried email several times and had no reply. Can you verify that the order has been placed and give an estimate when it may ship.

Thank You
Oliver

January 24th, 2021, 12:54 am

Hi mcastles!
sorry for the trouble. My colleague tried writing you several times as well, but it seems our emails never reach you. Please check your SPAM folder or your email address' spam settings, to add support@foolography.com and shop@foolography.com to your whitelist if you can.

The issue with your order is that we currently don't have the USB-C cable available. We received a production batch on the 23rd of december, but it turned out that the entire batch was defective and was sent back to the manufacturer for rework.

We're expecting to get the replacements next week, but I cannot make any promises, as there have often been unexpected delays with this supplier.

Thanks for your patience!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
mcastles

January 24th, 2021, 1:58 am

Thank you, Sir. I understand and did find the previous emails in my spam filter, though I had looked for them. My email provider does not allow search of the spam filter so had to move them to a folder I could search and found them.

Again, Thank you very much and I look forward to getting my unit when the USB-C cords become available. Looks like a great product.