Forget Unleashed button in Edit Unleashed screen infelicitously positioned [fixed in Beta 4]

Bugs and Issues only for the Beta version of our apps and firmware
Unfoolishly

September 11th, 2021, 4:25 pm

Hi All,

Forget Unleashed button in Edit Unleashed screen infelicitously positioned.
When you go to the Edit Unleashed screen and look to the buttons, you see that the "Forget Unleashed" button is infelicitously positioned because when you press "Back" [<] or "Exit" (X), but did not aim perfectly, you accidentally unpair/unbond your Unleashed.

Suggestion: move the "Forget Unleashed" button to the top, or rearrange the UI screen so that the Unleashed icon, Unleashed type (N1 or N2), serial number and state of the Unleashed is compressed in the use of UI element space, so that the buttons move more to the top and the buttons are not interfering with the "Back" [<] or "Exit" [X] buttons.

Snapshot:
Screenshot_20210911-155515.png

Greetings,
Unfoolishly
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!
Oliver

September 11th, 2021, 5:55 pm

what kind of a phone/resolution is that?
The Button is normally somewhere close to the center of the screen, I have never seen it so low :D
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Unfoolishly

September 11th, 2021, 7:11 pm

Oliver wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 5:55 pm
what kind of a phone/resolution is that?
The Button is normally somewhere close to the center of the screen, I have never seen it so low :D
Wileyfox Swift 2.x
Android version: 8.1.0
Resolution: 1080x1920 pixels (9:16)

Maybe your UI-design is just eating too much space between the lines ;-)
Retired customer of the Unleashed. I have given up on this project, it's a never-ending story of bugs. Goodbye everyone!