Unleashed causing menu / playback problems

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
MonorailGold

August 14th, 2019, 12:00 am

I have a new issue. Camera is a Nikon D7200. I needed to replace my broken flash (SB-600) and I went with a third-party product (Neewar). With my first test photo, I found that the menu or playback options weren't working. The work only after I removed the unleashed device. When I put it back, I have the same menu / playback issues not working.

My phone app connects, but it doesn't recognize the battery power left, and the only module I can work with is GPS. It does display a message "Photo review is not available. USB cable is unplugged. Plug in USB cable."

Is this all related to the new flash I used?

Even without the flash mounted, the Unleashed device / app aren't working together. My bluetooth indicates that 'unleashed' is connected but the app isn't functioning.

At this point, my camera is functional w/o the Unleashed but won't work (playback, menu settings) with the Unleashed plugged in.

Or, do I have a bad Unleashed device?