order status

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
foologuy1

May 1st, 2020, 6:38 am

Hi,
I just want to check my order status over a month ago. I tried to contact through info@foolography.com and got no response. are you guys still answering email?
anyway, I understand there is a pandemic going on right now and I expected there will be delay. if you guy know when will my order will be shipped that would be great.
hope everyone is doing well over there.

thanks
Oliver

May 1st, 2020, 9:37 pm

Hi,

you should have received an email from us about this - please check your spam folder. I just checked, and Natasha wrote to you once on the 14th of April, and again after your last email on the 28th. Sorry the emails aren't reaching you.

Unfortunately, USPS is still not accepting any shipments from Germany. I assume it's because all import & customs clearing is done through New York, and the current situation in new York being what it is, is preventing normal operations.
I hope USPS is making an effort to start importing through other "Ports of entry" in the US, but until they do, there is nothing we can do. The two main carriers we use for shipping both partner with USPS for delivery in the US. All other carriers are way more expensive, and have increased their prices even more since the pandemic, but if you're interested in paying extra for express shipping, we can check the options. (I estimate about 80 Euros or more for shipping!!)

Sorry again for the delay, but unfortunately our hands are bound at this time.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
foologuy1

May 1st, 2020, 11:49 pm

thank you for the reply Oliver. I didn't realize the shipping between the two counties has been halt.
I guess I will have to wait for now and looking forward to receiving the device.
you guys stay well.

thanks