Are you still open? [YES, of course!]

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
nickdanger

May 14th, 2020, 1:20 pm

Hi,
I wrote you an email last week and still no response to some basic compatibility questions. (and just asking advice on setup and configuration recommendations) Are you still an operational company? And why does support not really offer any? No way to call or email questions easily - email is preferred...but no form etc... Not sure if I want to buy products due to difficulty in these basic areas? I had to go through a lot of hoops to get to this point....wow. Thanks - Oh...i see now that this belongs not in UNLEASHED - but in Entagged forum....can't figure out how to move....thanks
Oliver

May 14th, 2020, 1:36 pm

Hi Nick,

yes we are! Due to the current pandemic, most of our employees are working from home, so the phone is not manned all the time, but I'm in the office nearly every day and do take calls.

I just checked, and couldn't find your email at first, but then found it in our spam folder. We do go through our spam folder every couple of days, so we would have gotten to your email in another day or so. Still, sorry for the delay. I'll answer your questions via email!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
nickdanger

May 14th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Thank you! I appreciate that....I figured something must have happened. I was at the SPAC conference in Las Vegas a couple of years ago and remembered your equipment. Thought it might be worth asking. I look forward to your response.
Oliver

May 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm

I already sent one! I guess you need to check your spam folder too! ;-)
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.