Delivery To USA?

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
LTCSZ

May 15th, 2020, 8:48 pm

Has delivery service to the USA been restored? Thanks
Oliver

May 15th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Hi,
unfortunately, USPS is still not accepting parcels from Germany from our carrier Deutsche Post:

https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html#usa

Since we don't know how long this will go on, we are looking into alternative carriers, and are waiting for some quotes. Unfortunately, only the Express carriers remain, so we're trying to find the most affordable options.

Sorry for the long wait!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
LTCSZ

May 17th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Thanks for the update. I hope this problem is resolved soon! I an anxious to receive my Unleashed!
LTCSZ

May 31st, 2020, 2:01 pm

Any updates?
LTCSZ

June 7th, 2020, 12:54 am

I am hoping there will an update soon. I am aware this shipping nightmare is not your fault, but is there no alternative? Thanks...
Oliver

June 8th, 2020, 3:14 pm

Hi,
Yes, there is an update. We managed to strike a deal with Fedex, and can now optionally offer affordable next-day shipping to the US! We do have to ask for If you haven't already, you'll soon receive an email from Natasha with the details! We're starting with those that ordered earliest, she might not have gotten to your order.

I hope this works for you!
zoom

August 27th, 2020, 8:46 am

Are there any other cheaper options available now, such as a standard shipping, besides the two-day fedex?
20€ is expensive for a tinny gadget. Otherwise, i will wait.
Thanks.
Oliver

August 27th, 2020, 9:02 am

Hi, Sorry, unfortunately, standard shipping is still not possible!

USPS is still not accepting packages from the German Post, which was our standard shipping method. We had so many complaints and a lot of additional shipping orders, that we decided to remove the standard shipping option from our shop for the time being. We'll add it back once USPS has figured things out:

https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html#usa
It will not be possible to send Warenpost and Päckchen items to the USA until further notice
We were hoping it would only last a couple of weeks during the Covid-19 peak in New York (through where USPS imports all shipments from Germany), but the status has remained unchanged since May.

Since all carriers (except the Express carriers like FedEx, UPS, etc) work with USPS, we could not find any alternative. FedEx is normally closer to 80 Euros per shipment, as are the other carriers, so this is an exceptional deal we were able to make!