Estimated Shipping Date

Anything else that doesn't fit in the other more specific Forums
klassm

January 1st, 2019, 11:25 am

Hi,

first of all - thanks for that great product. I really don't want to hurry you, but I am wondering the following:

The current pre-order page tells about estimated shipping in mid december. I guess this is not correct any more - do you have any update on shipping estimation? I ordered one on christmas, but now I am wondering when to roundabout expect the shipping :-)

Thanks, and have a great new year!
Matthias
Oliver

January 2nd, 2019, 8:33 pm

Hi Matthias,

oh, I thought we changed that! Thanks for the Hint!

We already have the Assembled PCB's in our office, and again, we're just waiting on an appointment for Ultrasonic welding of the casings. We're pressing for that to still happen by mid-January, but it's not (just) in our hands. We could ship the week after welding!

We'll keep you updated!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
klassm

January 2nd, 2019, 10:33 pm

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the update :-). I really don't want to hurry you folks. It's just that the website was confusing me.

Have a great new year!
Matthias
poorboy

January 30th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Hi there

Is there a update available ?
did you receive the welded casings ?

poorboy
klassm

February 1st, 2019, 5:42 pm

Hi,

actually that's a good question - the website still says end of january, which has passed by now.

Thanks,
Matthias
rakader

February 5th, 2019, 4:32 am

klassm wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 5:42 pm
Hi,

actually that's a good question - the website still says end of january, which has passed by now.

Thanks,
Matthias
No answer is also an answer.

Reliable dates would be nice, many prospective customers plan their trip.
Oliver

February 7th, 2019, 11:42 pm

As I just wrote in the other thread:

We're really sorry for all the delays - we understand your dismay - it's extremely frustrating for us not to be able to deliver on the expected dates, and keep having to postpone shipping dates - trust us: we're doing everything we can to get them to you as early as possible!

The second batch of Unleasheds is now at the company doing the final production step: ultrasonic welding of the casings. When this is done, all we need to do is pack and ship the pre-orders.
Unfortunately, this company could not yet give us a definite date when they will be finished, so we cannot give you one either. They know of the urgency, but will have to find a timeslot where they can squeeze us in between regular production runs and so could not promise a delivery date. We expect to hear back from then any day now.

We will update you as soon as we know more.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
Liquidgoat

February 11th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Well, I paid for mine seven months ago. And I am also still waiting to get my new shiny toy.

It's dismaying to see all the posts of people who are using it daily, knowing that I got passed up for some reason in that initial shipment.

Ah well. I was always the last kid picked for dodgeball, as well. I'm used to it... :)
klassm

February 13th, 2019, 7:00 pm

Now it says shipping within 7-10 days. Let's see what happens...
diviner

February 14th, 2019, 8:30 am

Liquidgoat wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 8:32 pm
Well, I paid for mine seven months ago. And I am also still waiting to get my new shiny toy.

It's dismaying to see all the posts of people who are using it daily, knowing that I got passed up for some reason in that initial shipment.

Ah well. I was always the last kid picked for dodgeball, as well. I'm used to it... :)
Bear in mind that a lot of people commenting here about using it (me included) funded the project through Kickstarter in September 2016.
Ian Gordon
Camberley, UK (within a few km of https://w3w.co/music.bracelet.leathers
)
Kickstarter backer
Canon EOS100D
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016), Android 7.0