Thanks to our cooperation with Bad Elf, when using their GPS receivers you can enjoy additional features:
- You can use multiple Unleasheds with a single GPS Pro+ simultaneously, and/or iOS and Android devices too. Up to 5 simultaneous connections are supported.
- When an Unleashed (or more) is connected, you can use the GPS Pro’s physical buttons to remotely trigger your camera(s) via Bluetooth.
GPS Technical Specs:
- Fast GPS lock times (45 seconds or less)
- 2.5 meter accuracy
- 60,000ft / 18,000m maximum altitude
- 1000mph / 1,600kph maximum speed
- Up to 10Hz position update rate
- 66-channel MTK GPS chipset + GLONASS
- Mini-USB port for charging and ElfPort expansion
- 128×96 dot LCD screen with backlight
- 100+ hour datalogger memory
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Dimensions:76.5mm x 61.5mm x 17.5mm
- Weight: 90 grams
- Instantly add GPS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch devices via Bluetooth. Connect up to five devices at once.
- View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
- Log up to 200 hours of trip position data direct on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming NMEA GPS data.
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
- High performance 66 channel GPS + GLONASS receiver provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9 ft) up to 60,000 ft and 1000 mph.
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 2 seconds.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 water resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
Note: Since the GPS Pro+ with Glonass is the first GPS to use more than 12 Satellites (the previous theoretical maximum and maximum in the NMEA standard), this can cause a problem with older Unleasheds. A firmware update might be needed, if your Unleashed was purchased before 2015. Please contact us via email and send us your Unleasheds Serial number (on the back of the box), so that we can check if you need the update. Unfortunately, Nikons D200 and D2 Series will not be usable when the GPS Pro+ uses more than 12 satellites – there will be a blinking GPS icon on these cameras, and no GPS data will be stored.