not work with Fujifilm X-T3 [fixed by cleaning contacts]

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
jurgha

October 3rd, 2023, 6:59 pm

yesterday i get it. hello I can't get it to work with the X-T3 I always get this message wi-fi might be turned on in the camera. wich disables USB Turn off Wi-Fi in the camera I'm disappointed
Oliver

October 4th, 2023, 12:47 pm

Hi.

Wir können auch Deutsch, wenn das lieber ist ;-)

It sounds like it's not able to establish a USB connection. The important part of the message is "USB is not active".
Please check your USB connection, and clean the contacts by rotating the magnetic plug a few times back and forth.

Be sure to update your firmware, and have a look at our start page on how to configure your Fuji for use with the Unleashed

https://www.foolography.com/start/

I hope that helps!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
jurgha

October 4th, 2023, 9:06 pm

hallo oliver
ja da scheinen kontacktprobleme das problem zu sein.
drehen am Magnet kontackt hat nicht geholfen.
aber nachdem ich den usbc stecker mehrmals ein und ausgesteckt habe funktionierte es.
soll ich mit etwas WD40 nachhelfen.?
danke und Gruss jurg
Oliver

October 9th, 2023, 3:40 pm

Ah, OK, dann sind es entweder die Kontaktflächen in der USB Buchse der Kamera, oder im USB Stecker. am besten einfach noch ein paar mal ein und ausstecken, dass sollte sie frei-kratzen.
Nein, auf keinen Fall WD-40! ;-) Wenn dann Kontaktspray, aber auch nur wenn der Kameraakku entfernt ist, und danach eine weile austrockenen lassen!
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.