N2 won't pair

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
ebharding

October 23rd, 2023, 5:30 pm

Just got the n2, and it won't pair with either my Nikon Zac or Z6

it showed up in the app, but not connected. I unpaired turned cameras off and one multiple times and nothing worked.
Oliver

October 23rd, 2023, 11:59 pm

I believe you might have managed to insert the cable into the Unleashed the wrong way round! There is a slot and key that should stop you from doing so, but because the casing is plastic, it’s possible to overcome this. But don't worry: we designed it so that even if you do manage, it won’t break anything - it just won’t work.
The LED won't light up, the Unleashed M won't get any power so it won't show up during pairing. The Unleashed N1/N2 might trigger or halfpress the camera's shutterbutton.

If you're looking at the front of the Unleashed, with the logo toward you, and the Unleashed in its regular, upright orientation, the socket will be at the top.
On the Unleashed N2, plug the cable into the the Unleahsed so that the cable points toward the left, ie toward lens of the camera, not toward the back of the camera.

https://www.foolography.com/faqs/how-do ... correctly/

I hope that is all.
If not, please send some more info so we can better help: screenshot, photo of setup, firmware version, operating system of phone...
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.