Can't update the firmware

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
sbaliko

January 21st, 2021, 11:57 am

Hi!

I had a few issues in the past, so I eagerly waited the updates. However, in the Unleashed app, the firmware page still says 1.45 is the latest update. Nikon D750 and Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Thank you:
Sándor
Oliver

January 22nd, 2021, 6:30 pm

Hi Sándor

There are hardly any relevant changes in the latest updates, which is why we never updated the Android app with the latest firmware.
however if you really want to try, you can do the update using an iPhone or iPad (maybe you can ask a friend with an iPhone), run the update, and then continue using the Android phone.

See the few changes we did make here:
https://www.foolography.com/products/un ... /firmware/
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
sbaliko

February 1st, 2021, 3:32 pm

Hi Oliver!

Thanks for your reply! The reason I'm following the firmware updates, because my unit (N2 with a Nikon D750) just not working every time. Sunset or sunrise, it's not following the light conditions, every settings just stay at the level of the beginning. 70% of the time it's just working perfectly, but when it's not, its annoy me. Unplugging and plugging back mostly works, but not always.

Thank you:
Sándor
Oliver wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 6:30 pm
There are hardly any relevant changes in the latest updates, which is why we never updated the Android app with the latest firmware.
however if you really want to try, you can do the update using an iPhone or iPad (maybe you can ask a friend with an iPhone), run the update, and then continue using the Android phone.
Andy

February 1st, 2021, 3:50 pm

Hi Sándor,

good news is that the beta firmware is looking solid and we should be able to release a new version soonish. We will probably update a new beta this week, and if everything goes well, we will then release the FW ASAP.

Thank you for your patience! :)
Andy
Firmware developer at Foolography
sbaliko

February 1st, 2021, 6:56 pm

No pressure, thank you! :)