Importing CSV files
From your device
1. Tap on the Folder with a + icon.
2. Tap on Add from file …
3. Navigate to your folder.
4. Tap your CSV file to import.
1. Alternatively you can also AirDrop a file to your iPhone.
2. Tap open with Entagged.
1. Or open a CSV file from an email attachment.
2. Send it to the Entagged app.
Mapping CSV columns
1. Set the project name.
2. Choose how to map the columns of the CSV file.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Code to send to Entagged
- Optional grouping – e.g. by Grade and Teacher
3. Tap Done and your CSV file is imported as a project, ready for picture day .
Continue with Picture Day Workflow
Learn all about the Name List Subscribe to the Name List