1. The top area of the screen shows a summary of the camera’s current settings. You canchange those settings by tapping on that area to see the detailed camera settings.
2.In the center area you can set the interval i.e. in what frequency a photo should be taken, and the duration i.e. for how long should the timelapse be running.
3. Below that, the app calculates how many photos will be taken and what the clip length would be at 30 frames per second.
4. In the top right corner of the screen, the app shows tips, warnings and errors. While you’ll be able to start a timelapse with tips and warnings, errors will grey out the start button.
5. For example, the app will warn you when your SD card doesn’t have enough space for all the photos to be taken during the timelapse.
6. To start, just tap the button at the bottom center. Once it’s started, the Smartphone does not need to remain connected or in range for the Unleashed to finish the timelapse.