SUPPORT FOR THE UNLEASHED ’09
Manuals and FAQs.
Slightly more readable PDF versions of the instruction manuals can be downloaded here:
- Unleashed D200+ english
- Unleashed D200+ german/deutsch
- Unleashed Dx000 english
- Unleashed Dx000 german/deutsch
- Unleashed D90 english
- Unleashed D90 german/deutsch
The functionality is mostly identical between the different versions, with one notable exception: To enter the pairing routine on the Unleashed Dx000 and D90 an MC-DC2 Remote release is required, whereas on the Unleashed D200+, the camera shutter button can be used instead.
or chose a category:
What happens with the rubber cover when using the Unleashed Dx000? Do you offer a replacement cover or would I have to consider cutting the cover off?
For the D7000 we did not come up with a satisfying solution yet. The rubber does not come off easily and we haven’t been able to test it properly. One of our customers solved the problem by cutting a whole into the rubber which still allows the Unleashed to connect to the port.
- Your Unleashed is plugged in the right way – be careful to not have it plugged in upside down.
- For the Unleashed D200+: You keep the shutter release pressed and don’t let go by mistake.
- For the Unleashed Dx000: You have the MC-DC2 plugged into the Unleashed the right way.
- Your Bluetooth GPS receiver is turned on and is searching for Bluetooth devices.
- For Bad Elf GPS: To be able to pair the Unleashed with the Bad Elf GPS Pro/Pro+, make sure the GPS’s Firmware is up to date (using the Bad Elf iOS app) and then change the Bluetooth settings to always allow PIN 0000 for pairing. Without this setting, the Unleashed won’t be able to pair. If you’ve purchased the GPS Pro from us directly, these settings are already changed.
- Turn off all other Bluetooth devices in your area or make sure you don’t have many around you.