1. Tap the photo review icon at the bottom right of the screen to configure photo review settings. With the switch you can turn on and off photo review.
2. If this feature is activated, a small thumbnail version of the photo is downloaded. This lets you quickly check framing and exposure.
3. Tap on “Clear All Photos” to delete all photos from your camera roll within the app.
Photo Review for Nikon Cameras
1. In case the switch button is greyed out and you can’t turn on photo review, make sure the optional USB cable for Nikon cameras is plugged in.
2. For all Nikon cameras this short and flexible cable with small right-angle plug is necessary for the photo review feature. The cable comes with all Unleasheds N1 and N2.